Tuesday 24 July 2012

An Introduction

So let me introduce myself, I'm an ordinary gamer from Garena LoL.
When I hit level 30, the 1st thing in my mind was :

 "Finally can try Ranked Games, there must have lesser leavers than normal games! "

Leavers

Then after a few games, I went down to 800 elo and I got stucked there for months. But I never gave up and I learned from my mistakes from each and every game. I read guides on every single champs to learn their strength and weaknesses. I tried my best to carry my team. I always had high K/D/A and motivate my teammates and always fill every role there is... 

Tank
AP Carry
AD Carry
Jungler
Support

Whatever hybrid, you name it, I've tried to fill during champion select

I've had crazy games with all sorts of champions.


Even Garen, a guy without Dashing or Blinking skills can acheive 25 kills and carry the game.

Elo Hell

Eventually I got to 1100 elo range and people other than me actually bought wards  LOL

LoL Tips 1# : Always Buy Wards


They save your life for only 75g




After about 300+ games I made it out of elo hell, finally seeing my Bronze elo for the first time XD
This completes my brief introduction of me ( ComicMan ) known for his awesome yet aweful skills in Trollmanship

UPDATE: CURRENTLY SILVER RATING

UPDATE: CURRENTLY GOLD RATING

UPDATE: CURRENTLY PLATINUM RATING

After day and night of grinding, I finally achieved Platinum !!! 



The End ?







I dunno LOL


¯\(°_o)/¯



No comments:

Post a Comment